RE: Concerns regarding "store"-style DNT exceptions Re: Batch closing of issues ISSUE-144

Nick,

I agree. User consent is fundamental and we should not undermine its
validity for the sake of convenience.

The original asynchronous API had the multiple same-party problem i.e. we
should not call for the user to be continually bombarded with another UI for
multiple websites with the same data-controller. But we should not throw the
baby out with the bath water. I suggested one way round that back in
October, and there will be other ways (like using the same-party array) for
doing that.

As I said this is especially important for the web-wide exceptions, but you
have pointed out credible dangers even for the site-specific ones.

Mike