Re: Agenda for 21 January 2012 TPE call - V03 (regrets)

Hi

I am fairly sure I will have to give regrets for today;  I am at an MPEG meeting and some late re-scheduling means I am chairing a session which will probably not finish in time.  If it does, I will do my best to call in, if late.

I'm sorry.  I will try to get responses/opinions to issues in email.  If there are issues for which I am the obvious victim for action, you should take advantage of my inability to object, though I'd like two weeks as I have a 3G meeting next week and might not be able to do actions fast.

David Singer