Re: Batch closing of issues (ISSUE-144, ISSUE-187, ISSUE-190, ISSUE-173, ISSUE-138) [pls Respond by Jan 30]

Hi Jonathan,

I believe that we agree to focus on this new approach:
- Many participants expressed preference for the new approach (while
saying that some fine-tuning is still required)
- All participants "can live with" this new approach

 From a privacy perspective, IMHO it is beneficial that user agents can
validate exceptions
with the actual user and can keep an (editable) database of all granted
exceptions. Also - due to the fact that less
requirements are imposed on the UA - I believe that UAs can compete and
differentiate more effectively with this new approach.

Opinions?

Regards,
matthias