Re: TPE: Closing ISSUE-138 and implementing the change proposed by ACTION-179?

From: Matthias Schunter (Intel Corporation) <mts-std@schunter.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 19:30:54 +0100
To: public-tracking@w3.org
Hi Davids,

thanks for the feedback.

I looked at the spec and I did not see language that requires the site
to inform the user. The only requirement I saw was "The call to store an
exception /must/ reflect the user's intention to grant an exception, at
the time of the call. "

Don't you think think that the need to inform the user is too implicit
in this sentence and needs to be expanded?
I believe that the user should learn the consequences of granting such
an "exception thing"  (in some site specific way)

IMHO asking the user "do you grant a site-wide exception" would not be
sufficient to inform the user since an average user would not understand
the consequences of saying "yes".

What alternative proposals to we have?