Re: tracking-ISSUE-190: Sites with multiple first parties [Tracking Preference Expression (DNT)]

Cool, now I understand something, but after Roy's and Shane's emails, I also understand that this is a different issue. :-(

For *this* one, it seems that clickclick.com is under a simultaneous service-provider relationship with more than one other party, which we can't currently represent.  I hope this isn't a major issue we have to address for v1, but if we do, we should open a separate issue, it seems.