From: Mike O'Neill <michael.oneill@baycloud.com<mailto:michael.oneill@baycloud.com>>
Date: Thursday 28 February 2013 14:51
To: "public-tracking@w3.org<mailto:public-tracking@w3.org>" <public-tracking@w3.org<mailto:public-tracking@w3.org>>
Subject: de-identification

The Article 29 WP has just published a statement on “current discussions regarding the data protection reform package”, which lays out their position on, amongst other things, pseudonymous identifiers and consent. I have also posted it on the de-identification wiki.

http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/documentation/other-document/files/2013/20130227_statement_dp_reform_package_en.pdf

Mike