ISSUE-25 research exception

From: Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 20:34:10 +0100
To: public-tracking@w3.org, peter@peterswire.net
Cc: Kathy Joe <kathy@esomar.org>
Kathy,

I think this ball is in ESOMAR's court. AFAIK, this was tracked under
ISSUE-25. Perhaps we attach a new action to ISSUE-25 if the chairs re-
open that issue.

Because currently ISSUE-25 is marked as pending review. So from a formal
point of view and taking into account what Aleecia said: If ESOMAR does
not come up with a suggested wording for the Specification, the chairs
are free to close ISSUE-25 and thus finish the current review.

 --Rigo