From: Mike Zaneis [mailto:mike@iab.net]
Sent: 20 February 2013 13:16
To: Walter van Holst
Cc: public-tracking@w3.org
Subject: Re: DNT: Agenda for Wednesday call, February 20

I'm not sure where this view that there is limited support for the market
research exception comes from, aside from David Singer's recent comments,
the rest of the industry participants support this exception. As Peter has
pointed out, it is a vital component of the existing DAA program and we
support extension to any W3C standard. Therefore, this is a very valid
discussion.

Mike Zaneis
SVP & General Counsel, IAB
(202) 253-1466