Global considerations meeting 11-12 March in Berlin/Germany

From: Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 20:55:40 +0100
To: public-tracking@w3.org
Hi all,

as announced on the public-tracking-international mailing-list on 04
Feb,  the global considerations task force will meet on 11-12 March in
Berlin, Germany.

We do not have a firm commitment for the room, so no precise location
given yet. As soon as we have the firm local room in Berlin, we will
announce this on public-tracking-international

If any of you have suggestions for the Agenda of the Berlin meeting,
please don't hesitate to send me email.

 --Rigo