Re: Concerns regarding "store"-style DNT exceptions Re: Batch closing of issues ISSUE-144

Matthias,

this would remedy my  concerns. I can't tell for Nick. It would maintain
that the signal is still a user preference and controlled by the user,
not entirely by the service.

So just a +1 from me. And no, a MUST would not be ok IMHO. BTW, browsers
still need to notify the user for geolocation anyway. And there, it is a
MUST for those doing business in the EU as 2002/58EC requires an
indicator when geolocation is active. We could just piggy bag on this
without being too prescriptive.

Rigo