Re: regrets for Boston f2f

From: Dan Auerbach <dan@eff.org>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2013 13:56:15 -0800
To: Joanne Furtsch <jfurtsch@truste.com>,Vinay Goel <vigoel@adobe.com>
CC: "Roy T. Fielding" <fielding@gbiv.com>,"public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org) (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>,Nick Doty <npdoty@w3.org>
I also will be unable to attend in person but looking forward to participating remotely. Make some snow angels for me (and of course wishing everyone safe, non-annoying travel).

Dan
--
Sent from a phone

Joanne Furtsch <jfurtsch@truste.com> wrote:

I send my regrets as well. I will plan on dialing in for the sessions. Safe travels to those making the trip.

Joanne

Sent from my iPhone