regrets for Boston f2f

From: Aleecia M. McDonald <aleecia@aleecia.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 09:08:40 -0800
Cc: Nick Doty <npdoty@w3.org>, "Peter P. Swire" <peter@peterswire.net>
To: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org) (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
There is a blizzard predicted with 14" of snow in Boston while I had planned to be flying in. I cannot afford to get stranded in Boston, or worse, Chicago at the end of next week. I am going have to call in instead.

I am sorry to miss seeing all of you and the work that will happen next week. Today I will scramble to try to claw back budget already spent on hotel & airfare before that window completely closes.

	Aleecia