Re: ISSUE-239: Link to compliance document

On Dec 16, 2013, at 6:23 AM, mts-std@schunter.org wrote:

> during our last call, we agreed that we will discuss ISSUE-239 on the
> mailing list.
>
> It seems as if there is no interest in such a link.

Given that I am a working group member, that is obviously false.

> If nobody makes a case for / against including this link, I suggest to
> continue with the Status quo and reject Roy's proposed edit and not
> include a link.

I think it is fair to say that this issue will be resolved according
to the same process as all of the other issues.

There have been no public objections so far.  I am not going to guess
about any private objections.

....Roy