Re: [Call for objections] Network interaction

Jack, thanks for pointing this out. Indeed, there was a mistake
synchronizing the dates as Nick and I worked in parallel. I will send
out an updated agenda asap, also including the issues raised by David
Wainberg.

The dates that Nick sent for the Call for Objections on ISSUE 217 are
correct. It is already open since yesterday and will get closed on
December 18th (extended deadline due to the holidays). The agenda will
be updated accordingly. The chairs do not consider the Call for
Objections premature, since there were no additional text proposals
after the last conference call on November 20th, when the deadline for
text proposals was extended.

Best regards,
Ninja