Re: ACTION-390: alternative UA affordances for DNT choice

I'm curious, Rigo. Is this the first time you are raising this issue?

The following language has been in the spec for some time now:

"A user agent MUST offer a control to express a tracking preference to
third parties. The control MUST communicate the user's preference in
accordance with the [TRACKING-DNT] recommendation and otherwise comply
with that recommendation. A user agent MUST NOT express a tracking
preference for a user unless the user has given express and informed
consent to indicate a tracking preference."