Re: ACTION-390: alternative UA affordances for DNT choice

Will the entity that causes the DNT header to be sent to the User agent
always be known? If "no", then we would seem to have a significant issue
with ensuring informed user consent. If "YES", then perhaps the language
be adjusted to indicate that the User Agent (or as applicable, the entity
that causes the DNT header to be sent to the User Agent) MUST ensureŠ

Does that fit your view?