Re: ACTION-258: Propose 'should' for same-party and why

On Friday 26 April 2013 02:25:22 Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:
> I would appreciate pointers to the list archive where this argument
> has been made in a similarily explicit form, ideally by you, back in
> 2011.

Björn, there have been issues. I'm currently traveling thus my access to
archives is not the best. I haven't written an explicit email, but I
always defended the feedback mechanism. Roy tells me since long time
that it isn't needed. The discussion sparked again because Adrian said
earlier that IE will not look at the feedback.

 --Rigo