Re: ISSUE-25: New text for Aggregated data: collection and use for audience measurement research

Many thanks. We will review.  I also asked outside academic experts to provide feedback, so we can continue the discussion.

Jeffrey Chester
Center for Digital Democracy
1621 Connecticut Ave, NW, Suite 550
Washington, DC 20009