Fwd: Moving "C"onsent from Tracking Status to Permitted Use?

This discussion of servers that cannot gauge consent in real time has (inadvertently?) been taking place on the editors' list for some time.  Some other messages may have been lost as well; Roy, David, Nick, feel free to forward your responses as well.

Reading from the bottom may help . . .

Begin forwarded message: