Re: ACTION-255: Work on financial reporting text as alternative to legal requirements

Alan,

as you are a lawyer too, I expect that you can distinguish between
the assertion about stupid laws and the assertion about stupid
people. I admit the first while you transgress into the latter.

Sometimes, even lobbyist are lobbying for a good cause. Here is your
occasion! I know that lawmakers would love to recompartimentalize
the Web and the Internet into national controlled information spaces
that align well with their laws. All would be so simple and clean.
Unfortunately, ....

Rigo