Re: Refining the Draft Notice

From: Roy T. Fielding <fielding@gbiv.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 12:36:05 -0700
Cc: W3 Tracking <public-tracking@w3.org>
To: Jonathan Mayer <jmayer@stanford.edu>
On Sep 13, 2012, at 8:05 PM, Jonathan Mayer wrote:

> I think it would be beneficial to expand on the "Status of This Document" notice, explaining that even the white sections of the draft text may be unclear or imprecise in how they address a particular use case.  Developers should recognize that it's quite possible the group didn't consider the use case or hasn't yet decided how to address it.

The text in SOTD was synced by Matthias and me back in March, prior to
the last WD.  I had not noticed that it was updated in TCS to remove
the mention of white text being consensus, which I agree with removing.
I have now committed a change so that TPE says the same (and adds
a link to all issues, for both documents).

Is that sufficient, or would you like to add more text?

....Roy