Re: Intermediaries interfering with DNT decision making

I was trying to say that while I "could" draft text in the sense of being physically able to sit down at my computer and type something up, I don't want to because it wouldn't solve the underlying problem that the group hasn't actually come to agreement on the issue.

If you tell me I'm not even allowed to, I'm not going to complain.   :-)

James

James Grimmelmann   	          Professor of Law
New York Law School                 (212) 431-2864
185 West Broadway       james.grimmelmann@nyls.edu
New York, NY 10013    http://james.grimmelmann.net