Question regarding Microsoft's DNT implementation

From: mike amundsen <mamund@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 14:35:20 -0400
To: public-tracking@w3.org
I scanned the archives/bug reports here and was unable to recognize the
answer to the following question:

- What are some of the possible changes that could be made to Microsoft's
current UX for DNT (Win8/EI10) in order to bring it into compliance w/ the
current draft(s)?

What I am asking for are some implementation examples that could result in
the removal of the config exception that landed in httpd 2.4.3[1]

If this has been answered before, feel free to point me to the proper place.

Thanks.

[1] http://marc.info/?l=apache-cvs&m=134467184308620&w=2

mca
+1.859.757.1449