Re: claim that Internet is being "radically changed" DNT

On Sep 7, 2012, at 3:00 PM, Jeffrey Chester wrote:

> Roy:
>
> Thanks for the clarification,  Your quote is the CNET story suggested to me Adobe was involved in this decision, given your own role there:

I have a lot of roles.  Stephen Shankland knows that, as he has
interviewed me in the past for Apache.  I suspect the only reason
he mentioned Adobe in that article is the fact that my title is
present in my user profile at GitHub and is also listed as an editor
of the TPE spec.  I am sure he did not intend to imply that Adobe
was responsible for the Apache decision.

....Roy