Re: ISSUE-45 ACTION-246: draft proposal regarding making a public compliance commitment

Also sorry for piling on, but to put it slightly differently, my
understanding has been that much language in the spec has been
provisionally passed as strawman text, to be reconsidered in light of
future work. Given the  non-linear route we've taken to developing the
spec, this seems like a necessity. I'd be shocked to hear now that text
that was not objected to in the past, in the interest of letting the
process move along, but with an understanding that it could be revisited
later, is now locked down.

-David