From: Rigo Wenning [mailto:rigo@w3.org]
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2012 1:45 PM
To: public-tracking@w3.org
Cc: Shane Wiley; Aleecia M. McDonald
Subject: Re: ISSUE-45 ACTION-246: draft proposal regarding making a public compliance commitment

Shane,

please do not overburden the chair. In W3C the Chair asserts consensus. This may be a feeling in the room. If you disagree, please provide evidence that the Chair was wrong assuming consensus.
You may find such evidence in the meeting minutes or on the mailing list.

This doesn't say who is right or wrong, but Chairs are vulnerable and exposed in the W3C Process and we have to protect them.

Rigo