Re: ISSUE-45 ACTION-246: draft proposal regarding making a public compliance commitment

From: Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2012 23:21:11 +0200
To: public-tracking@w3.org
Cc: Shane Wiley <wileys@yahoo-inc.com>, John Simpson <john@consumerwatchdog.org>, Justin Brookman <justin@cdt.org>
On Wednesday 05 September 2012 14:01:17 Shane Wiley wrote:
> Despite that review, we believe that standard to be horribly
> broken and in need of significant repair (or simply put out to
> pasture).

http://www.w3.org/2010/09/raggett-fresh-take-on-p3p/

This is my personal idea of where things could move (obviously with
changes and adaptions and name changes etc)

I see the need for the conveyance of those semantics. Yet DNT is not
the way to do it. DNT is one bucket, not the machine to produce
buckets.