Re: ISSUE-45 ACTION-246: draft proposal regarding making a public compliance commitment

As I understand the current draft, nothing requires a UA to treat servers
differently depending on the server's compliance status.  But nothing
prohibits that kind of differential treatment either.

The existence of the machine-readable response (header and TSR) implies
that we think the UA might want to behave differently depending on the
content of those responses.