clarifying my status

From: Ed Felten <ed@felten.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 10:53:16 -0400
To: "<public-tracking@w3.org>" <public-tracking@w3.org>
As you might have heard, I have returned to my academic position at
Princeton and am no longer an employee of the FTC.  (Steve Bellovin is the
new FTC Chief Technologist.)

However, I now have a consulting relationship with the FTC, and they have
asked me to to continue participating in this Working Group on their
behalf.   Within the context of this group, you may consider me to be
affiliated with the FTC, and you should assume that I am in communication
with FTC staff and leadership about the group's work.