Re: ACTION-212: Draft text on how user agents must obtain consent to turn on a DNT signal

On Wednesday 31 October 2012 10:33:40 Shane Wiley wrote:
> Good question - I believe you and I had agreed earlier that a
> response stating the signal is "invalid" would be sent back to
> the UA.

I wasn't sure anymore and wanted to have your opinion. I think if
someone refuses the signal and is otherwise enabled, they should be
transparent about it.

BTW, I strongly encourage you to test the bork-browser to see where
this current movement may lead to. I'm still hopeful that it
doesn't.
http://www.opera.com/press/releases/2003/02/14/

Rigo