times and time zones for today's call

From: Nicholas Doty <npdoty@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 12:30:48 +0100
To: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Hello all,

This week we are in a strange timezone situation, where Europe has switched its clocks for the fall but the US hasn't yet. Today's call will take place at 9am PDT, 12pm EDT, 16:00Z and 17:00 CET. For Americans, this is the usual time, for Europeans this is one hour earlier in the day.

This page provides the time in all timezones.

Next week the US will have rolled our clocks back and we'll be on the 9am/12pm/6pm schedule again.

P.S. There will be a short breakout discussion at the W3C TPAC meeting in Lyon just to let people know what's up with DNT right before our WG teleconference. If you see a bunch of messages going by in the #dnt channel, don't be concerned! I will make sure any minutes are appropriately split up.