Minor TPE action-item edits, done

From: David Singer <singer@apple.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 14:07:10 -0700
To: "public-tracking@w3.org Working Group" <public-tracking@w3.org>
I did these edits in-line since they are a note, or a change of terminology to avoid confusion.  The actions are now marked "pending review"

action-282:

  added a note to point out that the HTTP spec. doesn't allow multiple DNT headers (because of the form of the DNT header)

action-290:

  changed "top-level domain" (which has an existing sense different from our usage) to "top-level origin"

David Singer