Re: Proposed Text for Local Law and Public Purpose

Mike,

Once again the debate here comes back to regional (jurisdictional)
differences.  So I'll kindly point out again, that we should re-visit a
regional/jurisdictional approach to compliance.  In my opinion, we'd be
done by now if we took that approach.

And respectfully, it's not like the US hasn't studied privacy (we have a
storied history in this domain)-- please don't conflate a lack of laws and
regulation as ignorance for the issues.

Chris Mejia | Digital Supply Chain Solutions | Ad Technology Group |
Interactive Advertising Bureau - IAB