Re: tracking-ISSUE-184 (Walter van Holst): 3rd party dependencies in 1st party content [Tracking Definitions and Compliance]

Chris,

we are starting work on global considerations, and this is more or
less about consent. I have gathered sufficient interest there. I
think your unease stems from another angle of this that I will
address in a reply to Rob.

Rigo