Re: tracking-ISSUE-184 (Walter van Holst): 3rd party dependencies in 1st party content [Tracking Definitions and Compliance]

Walter,

With reference to your last point, "to what extent is such consent
informed, genuine and meaningful?", I'd like to point out that this group
has largely rejected the same principals of meaningful and genuine
informed consent when it comes to requirements on agents sending DNT
signals.  For example, sanctions on browsers and UAs that set DNT for the
user by default.

Regards,

Chris

Chris Mejia | Digital Supply Chain Solutions | Ad Technology Group |
Interactive Advertising Bureau - IAB