Re: ACTION-306: Declared Data Definition

From: Vinay Goel <vigoel@adobe.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 08:03:58 -0700
To: Shane Wiley <wileys@yahoo-inc.com>, "public-tracking@w3.org" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Hi Shane,

Would your definition of declared data include either search queries or a user clicking on a 'Like' or '+1'?   I like your examples of information provided on a site registration or contest entry form but think we need to be clearer to exclude search queries or clicks on Like/+1.  I believe the user would consider both of those as observed behavior and not part of its registration with that party.

-Vinay