Re: "forced choice" user agent implementation of DNT

As far as I remember, this also reflected what Rob wanted. Rob was
open to selection at installation though. But in the scenario
described by Roy, self determination would mean the user making a
choice on startup, not the admin making that choice at installation.

I would add a feature request (not a requirement) that it is easy to
switch from one state to another and also easy to give exceptions
and to revoke them.

Rigo