Re: Third-Party Web Tracking: Policy and Technology Paper outlining harms of tracking

Hi Rigo -

If you truly believe that a near term dirt easy data minimization program
is possible (one that works at scale), then yes, let's discuss.

May I ask you for a moratorium on the use of examples that have nothing to
do with our work here?

You may be correct that your data is unsafe at the hands of the U.S. Govt.
Unless you can explain how DNT is going to address that issue for you, its
not productive to discuss here.