From: Alan Chapell [mailto:achapell@chapellassociates.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2012 1:18 PM
To: Jeffrey Chester
Cc: public-tracking@w3.org; Jonathan Mayer
Subject: Re: Third-Party Web Tracking: Policy and Technology Paper outlining harms of tracking

Actually, Jeff, my statement says a great deal about my view of the clarity of scope and overall progress of this particular working group. But that isn't exactly anything new.

I suppose I can't stop you from attempting to misrepresent my views and reading much more into my statements - you've already demonstrated that you're a rather creative guy.  (:

Since we're putting things on the record - is it fair to say that you are unable to come up with a set of tangible, real world examples of harms that this group is tailored to address? I've asked a number of times.

Please answer that question on the record - with real examples.