Re: ISSUE-45 ACTION-246 Clarified proposal on compliance statements

I was definitely thinking about all of the entities affected by the
standard, and not just U.S.-based third party ad networks, which I agree
are a small subset of the affected entities.

I'm still not clear on what would prevent anyone from creating a new
compliance regime under David's proposal.   You say that regulators and
advocates would prevent this.   How exactly would that work?  Who would you
have deciding which compliance regimes were allowed and which were not?

And how is the user interface supposed to work?  Does the user have to make
a separate decision to accept or reject each compliance regime?  That seems
impractical if there are more than a very few regimes.  Or would you let
the browser help in the decisionmaking?