ACTION-277 (2) - suggested clean-up of the intro to compliance 6.1

From: David Singer <singer@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 14:17:38 +0200
To: Tracking Protection Working Group <public-tracking@w3.org>
re-doing it, now I realize that the intro is expanded in 6.1.2.

I suggest moving 6.1.2 to the beginning of 6.1, and then adding the Note I suggested below.

[number the intro section 6.1, so it can be referred to!]

Note that a contract, other specification, or industry practice might be a reference of reasonable need for the data or period, but may not suffice if its requirements are not reasonable.

David Singer