Re: Adobe Connect Link for Remote Attendees

From: Nicholas Doty <npdoty@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 09:13:55 +0200
Cc: Vinay Goel <vigoel@adobe.com>
To: Tracking Protection Working Group <public-tracking@w3.org>
Teleconference bridge has been set up, with the usual info. And again we will use IRC, to manage remote attendance, to take minutes, to enable side conversation.
+1.617.761.6200, conference code TRACK (87225)
irc.w3.org, channel #dnt
And thanks to Vinay for setting up the screen sharing; let us know via IRC where you're having issues.

Thanks,
Nick