Re: Poll text call: final text by 28 September

Replying to you and Vincent here as the replies are basically the same.

Ideally, in the 6 week period, we wouldn't seek to describe such a
proscriptive, detailed set of uses to make it exactly match the other time
period. If that was what we ended up doing, I agree it would be duplicative
work to try to define a set once as a set of "Thou may..." and again as
"Thou must not...". However, I would hope people would agree that with such
a short time window of data, there's a lot less risk as compared to data
that has been collected over a longer timeperiod. As such, I would argue
that sites should be given more leeway in what they are allowed to do
during that window. There should be some limits, to be sure, but I don't
think the two timeperiods need to (or even should) line up exactly in terms
of what can / cannot be done with the data.