Re: ACTION-255: Work on financial reporting text as alternative to legal requirements

Hi Rigo -

It would be helpful if you and others were able to provide some more
thoughts on the specific harms that you see out there - so that as
industry innovates, we can keep those ideas in mind. Thus far, I've heard
very little on that front.

Alan