Housekeeping: Closing ISSUE 140 (concrete/explicit list of exceptions)

From: Matthias Schunter (Intel Corporation) <mts-std@schunter.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2012 16:30:30 +0200
To: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Hi Team,

I did some housekeeping and cleaned up our issue list prior to the
Amsterdam face2face.

ISSUE-140: Concrete list of domain-names for site-specific exceptions
  - We agreed that such a list can be published at the well-known location
  - This is part of the current draft
  - I consider this issue closed and changed its status accordingly

Please drop me a line, if I misinterpreted or misstated our current status.

Regards,
Matthias