W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-tracking@w3.org > November 2012

Re: Agenda for 14 November 2012 call

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 15:10:39 +0100
Cc: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org) (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Message-Id: <2C61009E-7652-41B6-A69E-1E33957DD6BB@w3.org>
To: Aleecia M. McDonald <aleecia@aleecia.com>
On 2012-11-13, at 17:39 +0100, Aleecia M. McDonald <aleecia@aleecia.com> wrote:

> Chair:		Aleecia
> Main topic:	As action items are completed (huzzah!) we move into discussing pending review texts, which will take the majority of our time this week.
> 
> ---------------------------
> Administrative
> ---------------------------
> 
> 1. 	Selection of scribe
> 
> ---------------------------
> Old business
> ---------------------------
> 
> 2.  	Review of overdue action items:  http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/actions/overdue?sort=owner
> 	Down from our epic 55 overdue; now just Justin, Amy, Tom, David Singer, Rigo, and Walter.
> 
> ---------------------------
> New business
> ---------------------------
> 
> 3.	Quick check that callers are identified
> 
> 4.	Texts nearing a call for objections poll
> 	A. "Unlinkable" data 
> 	B. Regulatory hook		
> 	C. Permitted use for security / fraud prevention
> 

I'd like to use a bit of time to briefly look through a few items that seem to be ripe for some progress.

Specifically:


1. ISSUE-32, per this note, is probably ripe to be closed:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tracking/2012Nov/0180.html

The next step for this issue would be to close this issue with no further action.


2. ISSUE-60, as clarified in e-mail discussion, seems ready to be closed:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tracking/2012Nov/0172.html

The next step for this issue would be to replace the definitions in 3.5.1 by the definitions in 3.5.2, keep the remaining text in 3.5.1, and deal with the other issues in that section then.


3. In the context of ISSUE-54, I'd like us to get a quick sense whether we can agree that Shane's definition of "declared data" from ACTION-306 is useful text  This does not yet close ISSUE-54, but would at least permit us to have agreed vocabulary to talk about one of the elements of that issue.



> 5.	Pending review actions: http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/actions/pendingreview?sort=id
> 	We will start from the most recent (i.e. the bottom of the list) and work our way up, focused just on Compliance. 
> 	

> 6.	Discussion of next steps [time boxed: last 15 minutes of the call] 
> 
> ---------------------------
> 
> 7. 	Announce next meeting & adjourn
> 
> ================ Infrastructure =================
> 
> Zakim teleconference bridge:
> VoIP:    sip:zakim@voip.w3.org
> Phone +1.617.761.6200 passcode TRACK (87225)
> IRC Chat: irc.w3.org, port 6665, #dnt
> 
> *****
> 
Received on Wednesday, 14 November 2012 14:10:52 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Friday, 21 June 2013 10:11:38 UTC