Re: Proposals for Compliance issue clean up

Aleecia, there was proposed text as an alternative to ISSUE-97/ACTION/196.
See my work on ACTION-303 and proposals on that thread.
http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/actions/303

In particular, I am not satisfied with redirects being treated as third
parties and would object to that concept.

-Ian