ISSUE-31: Framing and text structure

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 19:46:40 +0100
To: public-tracking@w3.org
Hello,

looking through issues, it appears that we have answered ISSUE-31's original question:  The current draft talks about minimization as something that is relevant to all permitted uses.

Without prejudice to the question what exactly we should say about minimization, can we agree that ISSUE-31 is at this point used to track discussion about that precise question, assuming that we are talking about the "global" text in section 6.1.1.2?
	http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/drafts/tracking-compliance.html#data-minimization-and-transparency

Link to the issue:
	http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/issues/31

If we agree, I would propose to rename this issue to:  "What minimization language should apply across all permitted uses".

Thanks,
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C <tlr@w3.org> (@roessler)