RE: Please check: List of Participants - Global Considerations Task Force

From: SULLIVAN, BRYAN L <bs3131@att.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 18:48:32 +0000
To: "Rigo Wenning (rigo@w3.org)" <rigo@w3.org>
CC: "public-tracking@w3.org" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Rigo,

Are you planning to create a new archived W3C public list, or only an ad-hoc email with managed group of recipients?
I would recommend the former, or if that's too much overhead, use the public-tracking list and tag the emails e.g. "[Global Considerations]".
My overall recommendation is that the discussion be archived on the W3C servers.

Thanks,
Bryan Sullivan