RE: Please check: List of Participants - Global Considerations Task Force

Rigo,

Are you planning to create a new archived W3C public list, or only an ad-hoc email with managed group of recipients?
I would recommend the former, or if that's too much overhead, use the public-tracking list and tag the emails e.g. "[Global Considerations]".
My overall recommendation is that the discussion be archived on the W3C servers.

Thanks,
Bryan Sullivan