Re: Agenda for 07 November 2012 call - V01

Fred,

Thanks for being honest regarding your personal agenda here. To better understand, can you expand on this threat:

"for example advertising measurements that depend on covert monitoring of the UA will go dark soon."

Are you saying it is your intention to offer tools that would effectively shut down web Analytics across the Internet?

I'm also curious about this earlier statement:

"A UA will likely want an interface with user trusted third party curated ratings of websites, and will want to give users other options such as 'don't even touch this website' or 'this website works fine without this tracker, don't believe their marketing crap' etc and they are not going to get this from the website itself, now are they?"

Is this a product that you intend to sell or offer to the public?  Do you have a business interest in such products or services?

Thanks for clarifying.

Mike Zaneis
SVP & General Counsel, IAB
(202) 253-1466